Simple, effective and cost efficient. Draft and static smoke and fire curtains from BLE are invaluable for protecting large open buildings from the threat of fire, smoke and hot gases.
The origins of BLE Smoke and Fire Curtains stretch back over 30 years with an unrivalled reputation. Over those past few decades there has been an ever evolving importance in the consideration for the safety of people within building designs, but the solutions today are still discreet, robust and simple to operate and maintain. The products may be more sophisticated now but the fundamental principles of smoke and fire control are the same through to this day.
Automatic fire curtains are discreet in design and are suitable for use in a multitude of fire scenarios which are explained in detail by clicking the menu to the left to see how our products are applied in each of these applications.
Automatic smoke curtains are manufactured to provide an unobtrusive and aesthetically neutral solution to compartmentation issues throughout the most complex of buildings. We are able to create bespoke smoke curtains for even the most complex smoke control system, regardless of what type of building it is protecting or where in the world it is to be installed.
How does it work?
- SC1 (SC60) Specification
- SC2 (SC60) Product Datasheet
- SC1 (SC60) Technical Drawing
- SC2 (D120) Product Datasheet
- FC1 (FC60) Specification
- FC1 (FC60) Product Datasheet
- FC1 (FC60) Technical Drawing
- FC2 (European Standards) Specification
- FC2 (European Standards) Product Datasheet
- FC2 (European Standards) Technical Drawing
- FC3 Specification
- FC3 Product Datasheet
- FC3 Technical Drawing
- FC4 Specification
- FC4 Technical Drawing
- Time/temperature classification D120 to provide smoke control in industrial and commercial locations
- 120 minute integrity (E) to 600°⁰C for smoke channel use.
- Meets the requirements of Annex C of BS EN 12101-1:2006 for smoke sealing.
- Unlimited width and drop
- Manufactured to suit any shape/size.
- Pocket hem for conduit to increase rigidity.
- Bespoke fixing methods available to suit most requirements.
- Composition: HFC-125 + 0.15% of Limonene
- Molecular weight: 120.0
- Boiling point @ 1.013 bar: -48.3°C
- Density of the liquid @ 25°C: 1189.7 kg/m³
- Critical temperature: 339.45 K
- Critical pressure: 3595 Kpa
- Vapor pressure @ 20°C: 12.09 bar
- Relative electrical resistance @ 1 atm. 21°C (N2=1.0): 0.955
- Chemical formula: CF3;CF2C(O)CF(CF3;)2
- Molecular weight: 316.04
- Boiling point @ 1 atm: 49.2°C (120.6°F)
- Density of the liquid @ 25°C: 11.60 g/ml (99.9 lbm/ft³)³
- Vapor pressure @ 20°C: 0.404 bar
- Relative electrical resistance @ 1 atm. 21°C (N2=1.0): 2.3
- Chemical formula: CF3;CHFCF3
- Molecular weight: 170.03
- Boiling point @ 1 atm: -16.4°C (2.6°F)
- Critical Density: 621 kg/m³ (38.76 lb/ft³)³
- Critical temperature: 101.7°C (215.1°F)
- Chemical formula: CO2
- Molecular weight: 44.01 g/mol
- Melting point @ 5.1 atm: −56.6°C (−69.8°F)
- Density, gas @ 1 atm, -78.5°C: 1562 kg/m³
- Vapor pressure @ 20°C: 5.73 MPa
- Solubility of H2O<: 1.45 g/L at 25 °C, 100 kPa