The Carbon Dioxide System utilizes highly sophisticatedelectric and/or pneumatic detection units which sense fire at its inception—immediately alerting the control system.
Flammable materials and vapors present a significant risk of fire for many industrial processes and environments. The Carbon Dioxide Suppression System was designed to provide complete fire protection for a wide range of challenging applications from printing presses and generator enclosures to dip tanks and commercial fryers. Carbon Dioxide delivers clean, dependable suppression in seconds, greatly reducing the loss of assets, productivity and revenue associated with a fire-related business interruptions.
How does it work?
The Carbon Dioxide System utilizes highly sophisticatedelectric and/or pneumatic detection units which sense fire at its inception—immediately alerting the control system. The Control Panel initiates the release of Carbon Dioxide from the system cylinders. The suppressant is delivered through a fixed piping network with specially designed nozzles— providing rapid, automatic fire protection around the clock.
- Damage-Free Fire Suppression Reduces Loss
- Design Versatility with Three System Configurations; Total Flooding, Local Application, Local Hose Line
- Clean — No Residue to Clean Up
- Rapid Response—Discharges in Seconds
- No Residue Clean-Up Minimizes Downtime
- Surface or Deep-Seated Fires
Typical Physical Properties (Not for specification purposes)
|Molecular weight||44.01 g/mol|
|Melting point @ 5.1 atm||−56.6°C (−69.8°F)|
|Density, gas @ 1 atm, -78.5°C||1562 kg/m³|
|Solubility of H2O||>1.45 g/L at 25 °C, 100 kPa|
|Vapor pressure @ 20°C||5.73 MPa|
- Time/temperature classification D120 to provide smoke control in industrial and commercial locations
- 120 minute integrity (E) to 600°⁰C for smoke channel use.
- Meets the requirements of Annex C of BS EN 12101-1:2006 for smoke sealing.
- Unlimited width and drop
- Manufactured to suit any shape/size.
- Pocket hem for conduit to increase rigidity.
- Bespoke fixing methods available to suit most requirements.
- Composition: HFC-125 + 0.15% of Limonene
- Molecular weight: 120.0
- Boiling point @ 1.013 bar: -48.3°C
- Density of the liquid @ 25°C: 1189.7 kg/m³
- Critical temperature: 339.45 K
- Critical pressure: 3595 Kpa
- Vapor pressure @ 20°C: 12.09 bar
- Relative electrical resistance @ 1 atm. 21°C (N2=1.0): 0.955
- Chemical formula: CF3;CF2C(O)CF(CF3;)2
- Molecular weight: 316.04
- Boiling point @ 1 atm: 49.2°C (120.6°F)
- Density of the liquid @ 25°C: 11.60 g/ml (99.9 lbm/ft³)³
- Vapor pressure @ 20°C: 0.404 bar
- Relative electrical resistance @ 1 atm. 21°C (N2=1.0): 2.3
- Chemical formula: CF3;CHFCF3
- Molecular weight: 170.03
- Boiling point @ 1 atm: -16.4°C (2.6°F)
- Critical Density: 621 kg/m³ (38.76 lb/ft³)³
- Critical temperature: 101.7°C (215.1°F)
- Chemical formula: CO2
- Molecular weight: 44.01 g/mol
- Melting point @ 5.1 atm: −56.6°C (−69.8°F)
- Density, gas @ 1 atm, -78.5°C: 1562 kg/m³
- Vapor pressure @ 20°C: 5.73 MPa
- Solubility of H2O<: 1.45 g/L at 25 °C, 100 kPa