Investing in a WHDR System guarantees more than compliance with UL Standard 300, NFPA 96, NFPA 17A and insurance codes—it provides protection from the devastating consequences of a fire.
The heart and soul of every eating establishment is the kitchen. Equipped with ranges, broilers, fryers and a myriad of other high-temperature cooking appliances—noother environment demands proper fire protection morethan today’s commercial kitchen.
How does it work?
The WHDR System is designed specifically for commercial kitchen applications. By offering the most flexible system configurations in the industry, Kidde provides the most efficient protection for all cooking applications and facilities. You can specify the type of detection, control and cylinder size to fit your application.
- Economical—cost-effective, code-compliant fire suppression
- Fast and easy maintenance—semi-annual system inspections and routine maintenance per NFPA regulations are performed quickly and efficiently
- Reliable, proven protection—the WHDR System is the choice of commercial kitchens, with thousands of installations worldwide
- Global network—designed, manufactured and installed by factory-trained Kidde Distributors found around the world
- Composition: HFC-125 + 0.15% of Limonene
- Molecular weight: 120.0
- Boiling point @ 1.013 bar: -48.3°C
- Density of the liquid @ 25°C: 1189.7 kg/m³
- Critical temperature: 339.45 K
- Critical pressure: 3595 Kpa
- Vapor pressure @ 20°C: 12.09 bar
- Relative electrical resistance @ 1 atm. 21°C (N2=1.0): 0.955
- Chemical formula: CF3;CF2C(O)CF(CF3;)2
- Molecular weight: 316.04
- Boiling point @ 1 atm: 49.2°C (120.6°F)
- Density of the liquid @ 25°C: 11.60 g/ml (99.9 lbm/ft³)³
- Vapor pressure @ 20°C: 0.404 bar
- Relative electrical resistance @ 1 atm. 21°C (N2=1.0): 2.3
- Chemical formula: CF3;CHFCF3
- Molecular weight: 170.03
- Boiling point @ 1 atm: -16.4°C (2.6°F)
- Critical Density: 621 kg/m³ (38.76 lb/ft³)³
- Critical temperature: 101.7°C (215.1°F)
- Chemical formula: CO2
- Molecular weight: 44.01 g/mol
- Melting point @ 5.1 atm: −56.6°C (−69.8°F)
- Density, gas @ 1 atm, -78.5°C: 1562 kg/m³
- Vapor pressure @ 20°C: 5.73 MPa
- Solubility of H2O<: 1.45 g/L at 25 °C, 100 kPa